الأحد، 3 فبراير 2013

Life Theater/Poetry by Ahmed Rouas



Poetry

Life Theater
Written by 
 Ahmed Rouas
 
When I dive to the depth of my spirit
Free of all obsessive mummified habits
When I make of my deep contemplation
A heavenly ladder overlooking beyond
The blinding barriers of materialism
That ever hinders my soul emancipation
In the bottom of my heart I realize
Behind all this stands the real Wise

When I see the miracle of life and death  succession
I realize with my heart man is not an exception,
The next life story ‘s been played on Life Theater.
If only we can see behind the scene
And if only our scope is genuine and wider
I can sense The next life is coming
Just like the new spring. just like the new spring.

When I take my soul far to the midst of  wildness
Where no silly noise is admitted to spoil its brightness
How great to climb up right to the  summits ,
to scrutinize long at the giant mountains
How great to sense their grandeur
And feel the absolute power  behind its creation
My power is overshadowed
They‘ve been witness to thousands of generations
And my short life unmask my delusion

 When I wander about between flourishing green fields
While wheat spikes swing and roses hug flowers
Happy of the new-born spring
Welcoming the gentle forenoon breeze
By sprinkling its face with dew pearls
I know for certainty
This dimensional longing for beauty
That is deeply rooted in my entity
Can’t be defeated by sudden mortality
   
In the autumn,I find every thing is going away
Hearing the fall trembling winds tuning the song of  goodbye
Then, suddenly emerges the new winter
Detonating its clamorous  thunder
And threatening by its lightening
Making pale looking leaves decline in shudder
Just as the parturition of the windy dark nights of winter
Finished paving the way for the following  spring emerger
As quick as earth embraces its dear heavenly nourishment
You see death’s transmitted to life
Putting forward excellent example for the Day of Judgment


When I see the miracle of life and death succession
I realize with my heart man is not an exception,
The next life story‘s been played on Life Theater.
If only we can see behind the scene
And if only our scope is genuine and wider
I can sense the next life is coming
Just like the new spring. Just like the new spring.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق